One Piece Chapter 1053 is yet to be officially released this weekend, but the spoilers for the chapter have already been leaked online. Chapter 1053 spoilers were spotted on Twitter, as user Orojapan shared some of the most vital events in the chapter.
According to the leaked One Piece Chapter 1053 spoilers, two new Yonko have been named. As we all know, Big Mom and Kaido were defeated during the Onigashima Raid. Following the downfall of the two emperors, the news seems to have spread around the world, and the government decides to name the new emperors of the sea.
Spoilers for One Piece Chapter 1053
With the defeat of Big Mom and Kaido, most of the One Piece fans believe that Kid, Law, and Luffy will be the new Yonko. However, it seems that the World Government has a plan as they decide to only name Monkey D. Luffy as the new Yonko. Apart from Luffy, the alleged spoilers also suggest that Buggy the Star Clown will also be the new Yonko.
Check out the early leaked spoilers below.
- Monkey D. Luffy and Buggy the Star Clown are the two new Yonko.
- Luffy, Law, and Kid have the same bounty of 3 billion berries.
- Luffy’s wanted poster has been updated. It now shows Luffy’s gear 5.
- Hitetsu revealed his true identity as Kozuki Sukiyaki. Robin speaks with him and told him that Pluton is in the Wano Country.
- Ryokugyu’s real name has been revealed. His real name was Aramaki and his devil fruit allows him to create plants. He is also capable of absorbing people’s nutrients and we saw him using his power against Queen and King.
- In the Flower Capital, Kid arrives and shows the newspaper to Luffy.
- Shanks, Blackbeard, Luffy, and Buggy have been revealed as the 4 new Yonko.
- Buggy’s bounty is unfortunately not revealed.
- The Wano Country Arc isn’t over yet as the manga is still in Act 3.
This page is still in development. We recommend that you bookmark this page as we will be updating it once new spoilers have been leaked out. Keep in mind that these spoilers are yet to be confirmed once the official manga chapter releases on June 19, 2022.